SonicRun.com

Monday, February 21, 2011

Wishes do come true

Carmelo Anthony is officially a part of the New York Knick's roster, and will hopefully stay there. In my last blog I spoke about Danilo Gallinari about being underrated and all, and I still believe he is, too bad he won't be playing with Carmelo for the rest of the season and so will Raymond Felton. But it's all good because although they lost a good Point Guard, they also acquired one in former All-star Chauncey Billups.
New York gave up Wilson Chandler, Felton, Gallinari, Mozgov, a first round draft pick and 3 million dollars but Denver gave up Chauncey, Carmelo, Renaldo Balkman, Anthony Carter and Sheldon Williams. Well atleast that's what my source tells me.
Moving on. Now that Amar'e and Anthony are on the same side, what does it mean for the Denver Nuggets? I really can't say but for now I'm sure they'll have enough cash room for another big hitter. Chris Paul, Deron Williams or Dwight Howard may enter free agency after this season but even then New York will still have enough dough to sign another star to their roster. Am I sensing another "Big Three" on the rise. We can only hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playfreeblackjack